PCAM Retro-Payment Timelines
We appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this process. Please see notes below about receiving your retro-payments:
- You will receive your retroactive payments within 90 days of ratification – which was February 3, 2023
- PMH, SRHA, CCMB, NRHA, IERHA:
- Payments may be received as early as this month; this is due to the lower number of members and the payroll systems in these regions
- WHRA – Payments will take the longest to process because:
- They are on a different payroll system, which requires more complexity
- There are more members in WRHA than the other region
Rest assured that PCAM and each region are actively working together to ensure your retroactive payments are received within 90 days of the ratification of the contracts.
PCAM Retro-Payment Form
Please submit your retroactive payment form to the respective contact below. Forms must be submitted 60 days after ratification; please submit your form by April 4, 2023.
The new collective agreement states that employees who RESIGNED, RETIRED or changed RHAs are entitled to retroactive pay for the period between April 1, 2019 and the date of ratification. If this is your situation then fill out the Retro-payment Form. For those of you who changed RHAs only send the form to your previous RHA(s), not your current one. You do NOT need to do anything if you have never resigned or retired from a position with your current employer or if you changed positions within the same employer. Your retro payment will be processed automatically.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Email Subject line must state “PCAM Retro Request for (employee name) terminated employee”
Please send your from to the respective emails below; ensure to include the cc.
Shared Health (CCMB)