We would like to take this moment to thank the collective bargaining committee, Victor Duarte (Bargaining Chair), Sean Jardine (President), Chantalle Pitre (Vice President), Ken Dolinsky and Peter Mueller (Legal Council), and Coralee Dolyniuk (Executive Director) for their time, dedication and passion throughout this mountainous endeavour. We hope you are as pleased with the results are we are.
All of Manitoba has ratified in their respective regions.
Our agreement has ratified and benefits, such as overtime (2x), call-back (1.5x), are effective immediately – however, will take time to be implemented into the payroll systems. Please keep record of your hours and once the systems are updated please double check your pay stubs to ensure you were paid appropriately. Wage increases will happen at a later date, but are retro-active.
See individual region’s ratification results below:
- Shared Health (CancerCare Manitoba) – RATIFIED with 100% voting YES
- Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority – RATIFIED with 100% voting YES
- Northern Regional Health Authority – RATIFIED with 100% voting YES
- Southern Regional Health Authority – RATIFIED with 100% voting YES
- Prairie Mountain Health – RATIFIED with 85% voting YES
- Winnipeg-Churchill Regional Health Authority – RATIFIED with 96% voting YES
WE KNOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS NOW!
Please DO NOT contact head office or the executive with your questions yet. We appreciate your patience as we put together a comprehensive FAQ sheet. We will address the key questions asked during our review meetings and will be able to point you in the right direction to move forward. W If we receive any emails with questions before we send out the FAQ sheet, they will not be addressed; please be patient as we navigate this complex ratification. We thank you very much for your understanding and patience. You will receive an email with the all the information as soon as it is available.